Sunday, November 9, 2008

First Post

So I decided to give this blogging thing a try again. Hopefully I can keep up with things better this time.
Lots going on to tell about. First I wanted to post some pictures of Ollie from Halloween. We took him trick-or-treating for the first time this year. He was really excited about it and we went with our neighbors and their two girls. We went to a few houses on our street and Ollie was not scared of some of the neighbors who put masks on (one even dress as the family guy.) Ollie now associates the term 'trick-or-treat' with candy and says YUM, when he talks about it!
I have been knitting like crazy lately. I have a full plate for the upcoming holiday season. I did manage to get some hats finished before starting on gifts. Here is my first fair isle project, a Norwegian star ear flap hat for who else but Ollie.
I also got my hat attack hat in the mail yesterday. It is knit up in some luxurious Malabrigo (now I have to say YUM). And the package had four skeins of Knit Picks Wool of the Andes and two skeins of Palette! I couldn't have imagined death would be so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! You're in the blogosphere! BTW, Ollie looks adorable in his Halloween costume. Look at those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete