Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hedgehogs?

Well, I finished the Huggable Hedgehog yesterday. This was my first felted item and I was surprised how well it went. I had been worried because I have a front loader washing machine, but it all went very well. I love the hedgehog and plan on making more. I think Ollie likes it too and he is surprisingly good at saying hedgehog.

I started on a Mason Dixon washcloth in cotton chenille yesterday. I am not sure what I think about it yet. I feel like the pattern is easy, but I think I should have gone down a needle size and gotten a plain color yarn instead of the print yarn that I got.

I also am super excited to say that I won tickets to take Ollie to see Sesame Street Live today from 'Good day, Columbus', a local talk show on channel 4. It isn't something I typically watch, but I usually put on channel 4 for the news and tabloid type shows at lunch time. Well, we had an early lunch today and this show was on talking about Sesame Street Live coming this week. At the end they gave away tickets and low and behold I was caller 5!! Can't wait to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment