Saturday, January 10, 2009

Harry Potter Swap anyone?

I have decided that I need to blog more so that I can get in on this Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap. I found out about the swap on the Ravelry news this week and it sounds like something I would love to get in. It is a 2-3 month long swap. You swap one package with lots of goodies, play games, and get to know some new people. What is not to love about that. My only concern is that too many people will want to be a part of the fun and I won't get in! :0
Here is a link to the swapping fun!

Other than looking forward to swap fun, I also finished my Clapotis this week. I am currently blocking it for a second time. The first time I blocked it way too flat (I wanted to reduce the curling and wash out the color that bled all over my hands when I knit it, but I went way to overboard). So I made it wet again and kind of pushed the dropped stitches together so I hopefully bring back the waviness it had. UGH! I'll post pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment